About Us | Sphinx Date Co. Palm & Pantry
A landmark in Old Town Scottsdale and beyond...
Sphinx Date Ranch has been an Arizona institution for over 60 years by offering the freshest locally-sourced dates and edible gifts, with a traditional family approach. Today, we honor our rich heritage by introducing a fresh collection of time-honored farm and artisan sourced products to our newly curated Arizona pantry.
Create a custom edible gift or let us create the perfect assortment for any occasion, with shipping available worldwide! Our collection includes farm-direct, handsorted Medjool dates in gift tins and trays, dried fruit and nuts gifts, locally-crafted pantry goods, Arizona wines and craft beer. Take a break on our patio and enjoy one of our famed Date Milkshakes! Read more about our history.
About the Owners: We are a Mother and Daughter duo striving to continue the business legacy and heritage of fresh date gifting in Scottsdale. We joined Sphinx Date Ranch in 2012 to continue the tradition of providing locally-sourced dates and hand-crafted pantry goods from local producers.
We hope you FALL IN LOVE ON THE FIRST DATE - AGAIN!
Sphinx Date Co. in the news!
- Tasting Arizona: Sun-lovers' Scottsdale also a haven for foodies - Toronto Sun: February 2015
- The Guide to Happy Guests - Phoenix Home & Garden Magazine: February 2015
- Chili Out: Cabin Chili with Medjool Dates - Phoenix Magazine: January 2014
- Local First puts spotlight on homegrown businesses – June 28, 2010
- AZCentral Deals – Sphinx Ranch – Oct. 23, 2009
- Top Arizona food providers – April 8, 2009
- ‘Date with destiny’ wins award – Oct. 6, 2008
- Entrepreneur takes over family business – Feb. 25, 2008
- Dining News – Porter uses Sphinx Ranch dates in cooking – Jan. 30, 2008