Aphrodisia Mead | Superstition Meadery
Made from Arizona honey, Superstition Meadery mead is hand crafted and truly small batch, the drink you are about to enjoy is one of a kind. Mead is the oldest fermented beverage in human history. Aphrodisia is a "Pyment", blending pure Arizona mesquite honey and Syrah grapes. 90% Grape Wine 10% Honey Wine. Alc. 14% by Vol.
From the Label: This style of honey wine is known as a "Pyment" and was celebrated by the ancient Greeks and Romans. Honey wine is regarded as the world's original aphrodisiac and this Pyment is named after the festival in which revelers worshipped the Greek Goddess Aphrodite by making love to her priestesses. Enjoy Aphrodisia after dinner, paired with your favorite dessert, or as a romantic night cap.
More from this Brand
- OM-| Superstition Meadery$30.00Unavailable
- Sweet Mesquite Mead | Superstition Meadery$32.00Unavailable
- Maple Stinger Mead | Superstition Meadery$32.00Unavailable
- Honey Highway Prickly Pear Mead | Superstition Meadery$32.00Unavailable
- Marion | Superstition Meadery$37.95Unavailable